Saturday, July 7, 2012

"Trending 100": Video Goes Viral!!!

About a month ago, when I found out that I was selected to put on an event at my NGO to host Former President George W. Bush and Mrs. Bush, I started doing a lot of prep work. In doing that, I learned that the following day was President Bush's birthday. To celebrate (and because I thought it would be really sweet), I taught the children at the preschool the "Happy Birthday Song". They sang it at the event, it was precious, and the video went viral! It was even broadcasted on the likes of CNN and NBC Nightly News! (WOW WOW WOW!) Now 50 million people have seen my 41 orphans and vulnerable children on television! My children, my little OVC who have hardly been noticed for anything before in their lives, have been seen (and cherished) by millions of people! Singing a song that I taught them! I cannot believe that, from my little village in Botswana, something of this magnitude could happen! It blows my mind and literally makes my heart skip a beat! I couldn't possibly feel more blessed and happy for these 41 adorable children! This has been a gift that keeps on giving. 

And now, for your viewing pleasure, the adorable video that has been seen the world over...


No comments:

Post a Comment