Thursday, July 19, 2012

Joy

Ladies and gentlemen and friends who have held concern in their heart for me these passed three plus months, I am overjoyed to report that I JUST TOOK A HOT BATH IN MY VERY OWN HOUSE! Hallelujah!

Yes, this report means that I have finally and officially moved! And I am in a house that has water! Inside! And it is hot! Wowza! I celebrated by literally submerging myself in my bathtub for an hour, just laying there, in total bliss. Oh the simple pleasures we so often take for granted... I am one very happy girl!

I am also happy to report that my new house is fantastic. I am going to hold off posting pictures or describing too much because I want it to be a surprise for my family, who is coming in 18 short days! (Amazing!) But I can say that the house is a dream come true. It is so comfortable, I feel very safe in it, and it has water! (Did I mention that already?!) Jokes aside, it really is a wonderful house and I am so happy to be in it. And to be fully moved in with decorations up and everything! (This is courtesy of my amazing boyfriend, who basically single-handedly moved all of my furniture and who helped me unpack, clean, organize, and decorate - all with diligence, humor, and the patience of a saint. A million thanks go out to him.)

Today, joy is a warm bath, a great partner, and a content soul..... WATER!

3 comments:

  1. awesome! It's been a long time coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't believe you went so long without water- something I take for granted so often...

    Glad you were able to get in a nice long bath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your house...only 10 days till we leave here and 12 days till we get to see you...my heart is so happy!!! I love you so much Tija

    Mom

    ReplyDelete