Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Congratulations and Best Wishes

I realized the other day that I am missing nearly 20 weddings this year. Since I can't be there to share in those special days with the people that I hold dear, I wanted to send my heartfelt congratulations and best wishes. I am sorry that I am missing your vows but I am grateful that I will be there to witness your beautiful marriages. There is a lifetime ahead of us and this is just the beginning. I can't wait to be there for your next chapter...

"In a time when nothing is more certain than change, 
the commitment of two people to one another has become difficult and rare.
Yet, by its scarcity, the beauty and value of this exchange have only been enhanced." 
-Robert Sexton

I love you all... Mazel tov!

No comments:

Post a Comment