Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Word of Advice

My Setswana language cluster received a word of advice today from our Motswana Language and Culture Facilitator (LCF) that I want to pass along to everyone because I feel it is extremely important and something we should all strive for. The advice is this: Live the life that makes you happy. She said that we are all responsible for ourselves and our own happiness and that we need to live in a way that is fulfilling for us. What other people think should not be our catalyst nor determine our actions, but rather how we view ourselves and what we want to achieve. So that is what I wish for each of you: to live the life that makes you happy and to live it with fervor!

3 comments:

  1. If your blog was facebook I would have just "liked" this. Very good advice that we all should follow! I love you Tija!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good advice, and a great way to live your life. Thank you for sharing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going on my facebook qoute section :D

    ReplyDelete