Friday, May 6, 2011

In case you didn't know...

When major current events take place (the death of Bin Laden) and when my family and friends are going through something impactful, it is hard to be away from home. I want to be there to hug my friend while she goes through losing her father, to put my two sense in on the naming of another friend’s third child (Renesme?! hehe), to wish loved ones well in their new unions, or to have a ruckus dance party with my neighborhood. I hope that everyone at home knows that despite the distance I am thinking about them and wishing I could be there for all those things and more. I thought it warranted saying. I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. I think we all know that about you Tija...and it certainly goes the other direction, when these things happen. I know Jena and I wish we could just pick up the phone and call you, talk to you and for me, have you here. We love you Tija...now only 26 months!!! They say time flies, but man, this is going slowly!!!

    ReplyDelete