Friday, April 15, 2011

Ke rata Botswana thata!

I realize it has been a while since I have updated my blog and there is a lot that needs to be said and updated about in my nearly two weeks in Africa. Unfortunately, I don't really have the words to express everything just yet. I am learning a lot and trying so many new things and am trying to process what I'm seeing, doing, and experiencing. All I can say right now is that I know, without a doubt, that I am exactly where I am supposed to be right now. I am surrounded by inspiring and wonderful people (both my fellow trainees and the Batswana community), I feel empowered and challenged, and I am truly content right now.  I will try to expand on this over the weekend and post more specifics about where I am, what I am doing, and how it is all impacting me. I love you all and am so grateful for your emails, messages, and support. Sala sentle.

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see your post and to hear how content you are. Keep ME posted, you know I'm an information junkie when it comes to my girls!!! Hahaha, but true. I love you Tija..talk on Sunday. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Passover from Benida, Ron, Lea and Ali (who are here for Passover). We love hearing from you and can't wait for pictures. So glad you're happy and inspired.
    We send you hugs and lots of love from all of us at Wellesley Manor

    ReplyDelete