Saturday, November 20, 2010

Favorite 2AM Wake-Up Call

At 2:04AM, I received a notification from Peace Corps. "A decision has been reached regarding your medical review." Since my nurse reviewer had told me that I would be cleared as soon as she received my last two labs, and since I talked to my doctor yesterday and she confirmed "non-reactive" results to these labs sent to PC the day before, I can only believe this means I have been MEDICALLY CLEARED! Hooooooray! I am a really happy girl right now! Next up, placement!

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! You didn't even have to wait for Thanksgiving :) You are crazy for checking your email at 2 am!

    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I didn't plan on checking my email at 2AM - I woke up when my phone sent me the notification! I was excited to see it was Peace Corps though! Then I read the email, did a happy dance around my room, then it was back to bed time! But yayyyy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! you just passed the BIG step/wait. placement is still stressful and full of anxiety, but you've already come so far! can't wait to hear more good news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh I just got goose bumps!!
    Love you!! It's getting so close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats... things should move quickly from here on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol, I'm super stoked for you!!!! I'm still doing a happy dance for you! And it's snowing!!! BIG JOY!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete