Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm Coming Home!!!

This is the announcement we have all been waiting for with bated breath! This is when I announce to the world the dates I will be back in the United States of America for home leave! This is it! I'm coming home folks! Are you ready to find out when? Drumroll please.... Maybe a little bit more drumroll cuz this is big news... Wait for it... Ok, here you go... I, Tija Leigh Danzig, will arrive stateside on May 22nd and depart on June 27th! That means I will be back in the land of Starbucks, Nordstrom, foodies, live music, and outdoor adventures for five weeks! It also means that I will be home over my thirtieth birthday (June 5th) so get ready to party! I'll be dividing my time between Washington, California, and New York so stay tuned for dates when I will be in your neck of the woods! Holy cow, America... I'm coming for you. Wow. T minus 47 days!

2 comments: