Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!

My boyfriend and I often joke that 2012 was "the year of the Angry Bird", mostly because that's when he introduced the game to me and when we set to work mastering every level of every version we could find. But, if I am being honest in reflecting over the past year, I would say it would more aptly be referred to as "the year of love". It was the year that I fell in love with Botswana, the year that I recognized all that I love about home and my work and myself, and the year when I learned how to love and be loved more fully. It was a truly special year. I can only hope that 2013 can be filled with so much love... and I can hardly wait to see what's next in the next 365 days! Wishing you and yours a very happy, healthy, and fun 2013! Happy new year!


From our heart to yours... love.

No comments:

Post a Comment